Over three days, you will find hundreds of exhibitors waiting to network with you. This is your chance to get one step ahead of your competitors by discovering new ideas, innovations and research.
1) Discover new innovations, technologies and developments
The co-location of Techtextil North America and Texprocess Americas provides access from technical textiles, nonwovens to manufacturers and distributors of machinery, equipment, parts, supplies, systems, technology, supply chain solutions and other products and services used for the development of sewn products.
2) Connect and learn from leading industry experts
The Techtextil North America and Texprocess Americas Symposium(s) have been developed by leading industry experts to meet the current strategies and goals of the attendees and exhibitors. 80+ industry professionals are hand chosen to showcase the latest innovative developments from around the world. Purchase a one, two or three-day pass. Confirmed speakers include Sensoria, Thread International, NCSU, Advanced Fabric Technology to speakers include Under Armour, Gerber Technologies, VF Jeanswear, Jeanologia and more.
3) Explore, Engage and Experience the expansive show floor
• Explore what’s “COOL” while visiting the Cool Zone
• Engage with Graduate Students presenting their research in textiles
• Experience global opportunities by visiting the 500+ exhibitors
4) Network and create new business opportunities
Whether you’re catching up with industry friends, exchanging business cards while on the show floor or tailgating at SPESA’s ultimate tailgate party at the College Football Hall of Fame, Techtextil North America and Texprocess Americas will give you the opportunity to increase business relationships and create lasting partnerships.
5) Pre-registration saves time and money
Receive a 50% discount on your three-day show floor pass when you pre-register. Prices will increase to $50 on May 3, 2016.
Don’t forget to also register for our premier Symposium(s). A Symposium pass includes a complimentary show floor pass for all three days. Don’t delay! Click here to register.